ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer telephone and email inquiries in a timely
- Make, reconfirm and verify guest reservations on all reservation channels, including phone email, and other reservation/ messaging platforms.
- Manage guest reservations through hotel reservation systems as necessary, ensuring all required information are complete and updated.
- Manage spa reservations to ensure maximum yield and staff/room productivity.
- Advise team members of last minute changes or additions to schedule and resolve scheduling situations as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent. Hospitality diploma/degree from a recognized hospitality school is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of technical skills and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels, spas or health clubs with proven references.
- Technical skills include MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Spa/hotel reservation system.
- Fluent in Thai and English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of Chinese or Japanese a plus.
- Excellent customer service and guest relations skills.
- Pleasant and positive attitude with a professional and friendly image to guests and colleague.